Effective October 9, 2018, New York employers will be required to provide annual sexual harassment training to all employees.
PMP’s training courses are compliant with current law. PMP has already created training programs pursuant to the new state law, in advance of its October 9th implementation date, and will continue to revise those programs as state officials provide further details about the training requirements.
PMP Training® Sexual Harassment Topics Include:
• Defining harassment and discrimination in the workplace
• Types of problematic behaviors
• Your company’s policies and responsibilities
• Quid Pro Quo & Hostile Work Environment**
• When and where discriminatory practices occur**
• Company responsibilities & preventative measures**
• Employee responsibilities**
• What to do in the event of an issue or complaint**
**Supervisors and managers only
Option 1: Live, In Person Training, Separate Classes for
o Supervisors and managers: $1,800/2-hour course
o Employees: $1,500/1-hour course
Option 2: Live, In Person Training, Combined Class
o Employees, supervisors and managers: $1,800/2-hour course
The first hour includes employees, supervisors and managers
The second hour is only for supervisors and managers
Option 3: E-Learning for Employees
o Online Interactive Course & Exam: $400 annual fee, plus $10 per employee usage fee
Online course and exam designed to identify and prevent harassment and discrimination
in the workplace.