PMP offers a wide selection of general access human resource and labor relations educational programs. Please note: Most of our courses offer HRCI and PDC credits.
Join us every Monday morning at 10:30am for our free “HR Coffee Talk” as we address Coronavirus-related challenges in the workplace
Dial-In: (872) 240-3412 Access Code: 147-063-125#
Getting Back To Work: How To Prepare Your Business For Re-Opening
Thursday, May 21, 2020
As the country begins slowly re-opening, businesses are facing many unique and difficult challenges. Many are uncertain about steps to take to both protect and support employees while ensuring they are doing everything required by the rapidly changing laws.
In this webinar, we will help you navigate these unprecedented times and help you get your business back to business in a compliant, safe, and effective manner.
In this webinar, you will learn the following:
* Gain an understanding of what the OSHA, CDC, and NY State require as your employees return to the workplace.
* Learn strategies other businesses are employing to meet health & safety requirements to help their employees stay healthy.
* Next steps to take if your business received a PPP or EIDL loan.
* Prepare your company for now and the future through strategic planning of cash flows and operations.
* How to develop and implement a communication strategy based on a comprehensive
* Plan the logistics of the phases of return-to-work for your employees and considerations if jobs have changed.
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
SHRM ESSENTIALS OF HR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM, NOW ONLINE!
Practical training for HR Specialists, Managers, and Supervisors
Presented by: Mary Simmons, Portnoy, Messinger, Pearl & Associates, Inc.
Leverage Technology To Re-Open Your Business
Presented by: Paylocity & Mary Simmons, Portnoy, Messinger, Pearl & Associates, Inc.
Date: June 3, 2020 Time: 12:30pm