The greatest asset a company has is its employees. Training is a smart investment to help create a more efficient, effective and motivated team. Training will also significantly enhance your company’s competitive position by improving employee morale keeping employees engaged, increasing productivity and decreasing employment related disputes.
The HR consultants at PMP customize specific training strategies, which provide comprehensive information in an increasingly complex regulatory arena, and deliver user-friendly tools geared towards positive employee and labor relations. We offer cutting-edge on-site, off-site or web based training for managers and staff in the following areas. (If the subject you need is not listed, please call us so that we can customize a training session for you).
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination/Retaliation Prevention Training
- Affirmative Action/EEO Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Diversity in the Workplace Training
- Documentation, Discipline, and Termination of Employment Training
- Effective Communication Training
- Interviewing Skills Training
- Leadership Training
- Union Avoidance
- Effective Management in a Unionized Environment
- People Skills/DiSC®
- Performance Management Training
- Teambuilding Training
- Wage and Hour Compliance Training
PMP’s Online Training Option: e-Learning
What are the benefits of using PMP’s e-Learning program?
- Educate your employees about discrimination laws and harassment in the workplace.
- Diminish your company’s exposure to EEOC charges and litigation.
- Provide effective and convenient training for employees.
- It is a user-friendly, self-paced, and interactive way for employees to learn.
- Increase productivity and boost employee morale.
After completing this e-Learning course, employees will be able to:
- Define harassment and understand its various forms (visual, written, verbal).
- Define discrimination.
- Recognize problematic behaviors.
- Understand employer and employee responsibilities when harassment or discrimination occurs.
- Identify & comply with company policies and procedures regarding harassment/discrimination.
How does it work?
- All employees in your company should be required to take the on-line course.
- The course is approximately 60 minutes in length.
- Quizzes administered throughout course reinforce messages & ensure comprehension.
- Each employee will receive a printable certificate after successful course completion.
- Administrators receive monthly staff course completion notifications.
PMP also offers educational workshops for HR and Labor Relations professionals. Please visit our Workshops tab.